Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cooper & Landree sit'n in a tree, kissing.....

These are some pictures of Cooper and Landree from last Monday and this Monday. We just love it when Landree is here. They play and have the best time together.


They had been coloring in the living room. I walked into my room to get something and when I came back, they were gone. A guick search revealed 2 kids sitting in the corner with their heads down. At that time, I became a little concerned but to my surprise all of my walls were the same color and still remained pen strip free.



I'm not really sure what this all about. It was right before nap time so maybe this was a suttle hint?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the picture with them by the basketball goal. It makes me nervous too when they are quite.

Tricia said...

These are so cute. Guess they wanted some quiet time by the basketball goal. :) Also, love the one of them laying on the floor. So fun!!!!