Friday, March 14, 2008

Hair cut time again

This is actually Cooper's 2nd hair cut. He had his 1st one in Novemeber. Michael was actually more upset about it than I was so this time we just went for a little trim. We took him to Patience, the girl who cuts my hair. He did a great job. He sat as still as he could.... which is not still at all.... and he never cried. He even got a sucker for his efforts. This is a real treat in Cooper's eyes.
Today is also Cooper's 21 month birthday. Happy Birthday little man!!!







3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that first picture...and the sucker too. Yum! Totally worth being still.

wylone said...

Cooper Man is precious. I'm so thankful for his blog so I can see all the things that are going on in his life. Memories being made!

It makes me cry.

MawMaw & PawPaw Brewer-WE LOVE YOU COOPER MAN

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog, what a wonderful family! love the theme of your blog, very good looking kid, you all are really bless he is so precious!