Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yea!! Nana is here!

We are so excited because Nana is here visiting this week. She got here yesterday and will be here until Saturday. Cooper loves his Nana. When she is here, he's not worried about mommy or daddy. It's all about Nana. I'm excited because momma and I are actually going to get to spend some time together as well. Usually when she comes I have a ton of stuff that I need to get done, so she helps out by watching Cooper so I can get things done. This week, I don't have anything to do, so we can just hang out. Michael and Cooper are going to do boy stuff on Friday so momma and I can do some girl stuff. Fun, fun.

Two cheers for Nana!

Nana, I'll show you how to bounce the ball.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

That is so cute! Glad we got to see you guys at the mall. Have fun with your mom!