Saturday, February 23, 2008

Long time no blog

Sorry I don't have any new pictures but I wanted to give a run down of our week. The weather was either really cold or rainy so we spent most of the week inside. Poor Cooper. He hates being cooped up inside. My Gym is changing ownership so they have been closed. It is going to re-open we just don't know when. I enrolled Cooper in preschool. He will start in the Fall and go one day a week from 9-12am. I'm so excited. I think he will have a blast and it will give me a little Mommy time. Landree was here on Thursday, so that was fun. Landree is loving referring to Cooper as te te. It's so cute. I think she must call him that because Cooper is always saying te te. You know, the potty training thing. Our new word for the week is Aubie and it actually sounds like Aubie when he says it. Cooper loves to look at the Auburn progam so we take advantage of that. It was finally pretty again today so we played outside most of the afternoon. Cooper and daddy rode the 4-wheeler and the lawn mower so he was in heaven.

No comments: